What is StrategicCX?
Topline’s Strategic Customer Experience (StrategicCX) consists of a comprehensive set of programs designed to provide an ongoing stream of customer, competitive and market intelligence to your business.
StrategicCX differentiates from the standard Customer Experience model because the focus is on elevating the discussion beyond just operational performance data to also address your strategic alignment with fast-changing technology markets.
StrategicCX provides the actionable recommendations you need to stay ahead of competitors, win more deals, and keep your customers loyal as the market and competition continuously evolve.
StrategicCX Business Objectives
Our Difference: Conversations Not Questionnaires
Key to what makes StrategicCX different is that we spend the time to learn your business. Leveraging our senior consultancy model, our consultants have many years of experience in various technology markets and the ability to learn quickly what our clients want to glean from their customers.
StrategicCX is all about conversations with your customers. The interview guide is just that, a guide. It serves to direct the conversation, but ultimately our focus is to listen to what your customers have to say, in detail, in depth. And if they have something to say about your product or service that is not in the guide, a “nugget” of new information, we explore that thread with the customer and integrate it back into the guide, in real-time.
Gathering data is one thing, applying critical thinking, analysis and experience is another. At the end of the day, what our clients care most about learning is what to do next. StrategicCX is focused on delivering actionable, high impact insights to drive your business to success!
- Voice of the Customer – Interview-led CX programs and engagements add a new level of strategic insight
- Executive Voice of the Customer – VoC programs for your most critical audience – Executives of your largest accounts
- Retention Analysis – Pinpointing the drivers of attrition and the actions that will increase retention rates
- Early Experience Analysis – Interview-led CX programs for new customers to accelerate Time-to-Value
- Customer Journeys – Understanding how to get more prospects in one end of the funnel and out the other