Disruption is one of the defining characteristics of the technology industry. Markets are constantly changing as new technologies are introduced and new competitors emerge, creating both threats and opportunities.
Topline’s Market Strategy practice cuts through the uncertainty to provide business leaders with the market insight they need when facing important decisions on how and where to focus their efforts to fuel growth.
- Growth Strategy – Identifying the markets and products that will enable your company to achieve its growth goals
- New Opportunity Ideation & Validation – Defining and validating new product and market concepts
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Developing the elements of the go-to-market plan that accelerates Time-to-Revenue
- Buyer Journeys – Identify the key actions in the purchase process and how best to influence them
- Win, Loss & Pipeline Analysis – Understanding how to get more prospects in one end of the funnel and out the other
- Voice of Your Competitors’ Customers – Uncovering how you and your competitors truly stack up in customers’ eyes
- Revegy Leverages a Data Driven Go-to-Market Strategy and Accelerates Growth
- Are You Getting Your Share of the $100B Federal IT Budget?
- Is Easy to Use the Only Thing that Matters?
- What Is a Good Strategy and How Do You Know When You Need One?
- What Tech Companies Can Learn from the US Sochi Olympic Team
- The Voice of Your Competitors’ Customers