The Topline Strategy Group is a boutique management consulting firm focused on providing market strategy consulting and strategic customer experience programs for growing technology-based businesses.
Current Open Positions
Associate Consultant / Analyst
We are seeking an associate consultant to support our consulting teams in the execution of client projects.
Responsibilities include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and creation of business strategy presentations. Associates work directly with firm’s principals and are involved with every aspect of client engagements.
The position is ideal training ground for individuals who want to pursue an MBA, join a start up company, or positions in strategy consulting, venture capital, and technology product management.
We are seeking creative, energetic professionals with genuine interest in technology and market-driven business strategy. Applicants should demonstrate critical thinking ability, outstanding communication skills, strong work ethic and desire to work collaboratively.
This is an entry level position but prior work experience is preferred.
- 4 year college degree
- A sterling academic record
- Demonstrated interest in technology, business strategy and/or entrepreneurship
- A strong analytical background
- Knowledge of and experience in high tech is a plus but not required
The company has a growing Voice of the Customer practice where we manage phone interview programs to provide our clients feedback from their customers. We are looking for a Sales Coordinator who loves to make calls and who will be principally responsible for sourcing customer interviews and managing the CRM logistics of these programs.
- Outreach to our client’s customers via phone/email to schedule and meet interview targets
- Managing the distribution of incentives (e-gift cards) for participants
- Creating weekly status reports on interviews scheduled/completed
- Completing quarterly analysis of calling results
- Assisting with organizing interview findings for client presentations
- Extracting and organizing customer call lists from client databases
- 4 year college degree, preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a related position
- Excellent verbal and phone communications skills
- Experience and/or willingness to conduct high-volume outbound calls
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM system a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Keeping track of many moving parts is essential. The ideal candidate would both excel at and enjoy organizational tasks
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and a general aptitude for learning and using various software programs