The Topline Strategy Group is a boutique management consulting firm focused on providing market strategy consulting and strategic customer experience programs for growing technology-based businesses.
Current Open Positions
Associate Consultant / Analyst
We are seeking an associate consultant to support our consulting teams in the execution of client projects.
Responsibilities include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and creation of business strategy presentations. Associates work directly with firm’s principals and are involved with every aspect of client engagements.
The position is ideal training ground for individuals who want to pursue an MBA, join a start up company, or positions in strategy consulting, venture capital, and technology product management.
We are seeking creative, energetic professionals with genuine interest in technology and market-driven business strategy. Applicants should demonstrate critical thinking ability, outstanding communication skills, strong work ethic and desire to work collaboratively.
This is an entry level position but prior work experience is preferred.
- 4 year college degree
- A sterling academic record
- Demonstrated interest in technology, business strategy and/or entrepreneurship
- A strong analytical background
- Knowledge of and experience in high tech is a plus but not required
Our consulting firm is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with partners and team members to ensure Topline Strategy remains relevant and visible in the public domain. Our Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with internal constituents to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for project coordination and internal communications to keep marketing campaigns on track.
- Monitor website traffic & generate monthly traffic reports
- Optimizing web site content for SEO
- Create a schedule for updating web site content & manage the team to develop content per the schedule
- Update web site content and graphics
- Social media (Linkedin, etc)
- Post blogs on social media
- Create new social media accounts if needed and/or link existing ones to the website
- Create a blog schedule and manage the team to the schedule
- Post blogs
- Contact database
- Clean up the contact database per contacts that have moved jobs
- ‘Linkedin’ Jon’s contacts
- News feed
- Collect news on current/past clients on a weekly basis and distribute to team
- Collect postings on relevant topic (CX, Journey mapping, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 2+ years’ marketing, advertising or project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Office software and web based software